Fourth of July may look a little different this year but there are still plenty of ways to celebrate. We’ve got all the fixings for a safe and fun-filled Holiday weekend. Check out 5 ways to celebrate Independence Day at Armature Works and join the fun!
1. Explore the endless food and drink options within Heights Public Market. Now up to 16 vendors and two full service restaurants, the options are endless with a little something for everyone. Be sure to check out our newest vendor, Kipos Mediterranean, for your fix of fresh Mediterranean fair.
Many vendors will be offering food and drink specials throughout the weekend to celebrate. Stop by Graze 1910 and try their special breakfast burrito available this weekend only.
2. Catch some live music on the lawn while soaking in the views. Come catch the sunset over the Hillsborough River while enjoying the sounds of The Logan Grant Band on Saturday from 6pm – 9pm on our South Lawn. On Sunday Danielle Mohr will be showcasing her singer/songwriter chops from 1pm – 4pm on the South Lawn.
3. Hop on the Pirate Water Taxi and explore downtown in style. Stop #16 on the Pirate Water Taxi route has recently moved to Armature Works! Visitors can now access the water taxi directly from the Armature Works Pier. Pick up tickets here and soak in the sites.
4. For the adventure seekers, rent a stand-up paddle board or kayak from Urban Kai and hit the river. Enjoy the views and get your exercise in. Urban Kai will be hosting a Happy Hour Paddle Social on Friday from 5 pm – 7:15 pm, or you can rent a board or kayak from them anytime throughout the weekend. Afterwards visit Stone’s Throw for some seafood and spirits overlooking the Hillsborough River.
5. This 4th of July, let Butcher N’ Barbeque handle the cooking! Available from July 2-5, we are offering online-only specials to help you celebrate with family.
Choice of 2 types of meat (pork, meatloaf, wings & pastrami), any 2 sides, and chocolate chip cookies. Includes sauces, slaw, and bread.5 Sandwiches for $40 Deal
Any 5 sandwiches for $40, one side per sandwich. Includes chocolate chip cookies.
No matter how you plan to spend the holiday we wish you a safe and fun-filled holiday from our family to yours!