DIGITAL Marketing Manager
We are searching for an experienced and result-driven digital marketing manager to join our team. The digital marketing manager will develop, test, implement, track, and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
This role requires being skilled at enhancing brand awareness and driving traffic to our websites. Applicants should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, the digital marketing manager will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including but not limited to: SEO/SEM, email, paid social, web pages and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage multiple websites, troubleshoot, and perform compatibility testing as needed
- Design, produce and deploy emails, including weekly newsletter(s) and dedicated promotional emails across multiple brands.
- Develop, create, and manage engaging website content that aligns with brand strategy, and addresses the needs and interests of multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Work with marketing, social and creative teams to evaluate branding design, messaging, testing and functionality of emails to develop most effective email campaigns
- Enforce email best practices and standard naming conventions.
- Evaluate and use GA metrics and knowledge of digital technology to maximize website traffic, search rankings, optimize content, and analyze user engagement.
- Manage GTM to track conversions across multiple brands and websites
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative digital growth strategies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Prepare accurate reports on digital marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Identify ways to improve website design and UX
REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, advertising or related discipline
- 4+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in marketing automation, email marketing, or related fields
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Experience with WordPress, GA, and GTM
- Experience with email marketing practices and platforms (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc)
- Solid understanding of paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Certificates in Google Analytics and Google Adwords is ideal, but not required
- Metric driven with the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Analytical and data-driven with the ability to track the ROI of paid channels
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint