We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent interpersonal skills to join our team as part-time event staff. Event staff is responsible for working under the instructions of an event manager, assuming the role of ticket taker, welcoming guests, manning booths, among other duties.
Moreover, event staff needs to constantly be on their feet and attend to the many needs of event-goers, requiring physical stamina and high energy levels.
Event Staff RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unloading equipment from trucks and setting up venues for events, including chairs and tables.
- Operating cash registers.
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager.
- Ensuring the event space is clean and organized.
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Assuming the role of Ticket Taker and welcoming guests.
- Working at a concession stand and serving food and drinks.
- Dispensing useful information to event-goers.
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed.
Event Staff REQUIREMENTS
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skills.