Armature Works, an historic mixed-use building featuring innovative eateries, Heights Public Market, and event spaces is looking for a part time Event Supervisor to join their team.
With 4 unique venues and over 20,000 sq ft of event space, the ideal candidate will be punctual with the ability to multi-task in a high paced environment and take responsibility for key elements associated with setup and execution of an event.
The Event Supervisor acts as the face of the AW events team; interacting directly with the client and event vendors on event day to ensure each event is executed to meet the highest standards.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including but not limited to:
- Facilitating building and event open and closing procedures
- Communicating with staff regarding shift duties and responsibilities ○ Cash handling and bank reconciliation with regards to bar sales
- Execute bar setup and inventory prep
- Assist with greeting guests and maintaining event spaces
- Prior restaurant and/or hospitality experience; with knowledge and understanding of banquet service
- Ability to work long hours, nights and weekends as this is primarily a weekend position.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO email@example.com with name in the subject line.