SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
We’re seeking a highly engaged and creative social media professional with a proven track record building business-driving brand stories on social media platforms. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
The successful candidate has passion, drive and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Own and manage multiple brands for Three Oaks Hospitality, including: Ciro’s, Steelbach, Butcher n’ Barbeque, M.Bird, Stones Throw, Sea Critters Café and Kipos.
- Lead development and stewardship of organic and always-on social content and conversations to drive brand awareness along with brand affinity and advocacy in support of business goals.
- Develop and manage social content calendars and manage projects to success.
- This position partners closely with the senior social media manager and marketing team to produce and source content with the goal of engaging and growing loyal fan base in the restaurant category.
Optimize & Analyze
- Optimize social content according to modern best practices, trends, and advancements.
- Analyze performance data, identifying strategic opportunities with the ability to communicate internally and externally these findings.
REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2-3+ years’ experience in Social Media Marketing (agency experience a plus)
- Must be proactive with the ability to keep track of important dates and deliverables
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must take initiative to find answers and be curious
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is critical
- Must have photography/videography skills and experience capturing content
- Must be able to handle multiple, competing priorities while meeting deadlines, managing risk, and troubleshooting problems
- Creation of content calendars for multiple brands
- Experience with Social Scheduling (Sprout experience a plus)
- Facebook Business/Ads Manager
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ professional social media experience
- Certifications in at least 1 platform