Armature Works, an historic mixed-use building featuring innovative eateries, Heights Public Market, and event spaces is looking for a full time Venue Coordinator to join their team.
With 4 unique venues and over 20,000 sq ft of event space, the ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with a strong attention to detail and focus on customer service; along with the ability to multi- task in a high volume environment.
The Venue Coordinator is an integral part of the team, responsible for all client communications and event coordination ensuring exceptional client experience.
- Serve as the main point of contact and oversee the planning and detailing of private events as it pertains to the venue.
- Create and maintain event orders with client specific details such as beverage order, floorplans and outside rentals
- Maintain contracts and details with preferred caterers
- Prepare invoicing and collect payments in a timely manner
- Facilitate vendor rentals and logistics as needed with regards to each specific event.
- Coordinate and oversee day of event plans, keeping in line with standard operating procedures while addressing any client concerns
- Assist and support the Operations Team with event execution
- Open and prep event space according to event order
- Ensure setup and logistics are correct with respect to client needs
- Manage end of event breakdown and secure all event spaces
- 2+ years of direct planning experience with weddings and/or events
- Ability to work long hours, nights and weekends
- Proficient with Mac, Gsuite and Microsoft Office
Please send resume to email@example.com with name in the subject line.