Grounds Maintenance Technician/General Labor
Under supervision, maintains the grounds of a multi-purpose building, which includes patio areas, lawn grass, turf grass, flower beds, walkways, parking lots, roads, and sidewalks.
- The ability to operate and maintain all types of small engines, including commercial pressure washers, leaf blowers, and other lawn equipment.
- The ability to tolerate the hot, humid working environment of a typical Florida day.
- The ability to lift 75lbs continuously.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to assess and prioritize.
- The ability to complete assigned work orders.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established safety procedures.
- General Laborers must have a proven track record of related experience.
- Technicians must have 2 years or more of grounds maintenance experience, they or must have 2 years or more of building maintenance or handyman experience. Grounds maintenance experience is preferred.
- Must have some hand tools necessary to complete common grounds maintenance tasks: hammer, adjustable wrench, flat bar, and screw drivers, for example.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Must have valid I.D. and social security card
- Must have a phone and email address.